On Hiatus

I'm taking a short break from the internet for August, so this blog will be a little quiet for the rest of the month and into the first week of September. In the meantime, there are scheduled posts going up every Wednesday at my cosplay blog - The Intergalactic Seamstress - and at the review blog Critique de Book, plus the odd up to date post at Spacefreighters Lounge on a Tuesday (or you can find my fellow crew mates posting Monday-Friday). See you when September comes! 

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Writing Wednesday #3

This is an article that I could have done with before my final university assignment, although I think I managed to avoid any mistakes in my tenses. But something I must keep in mind for the future, as well as the past!

5 Lessons for Mixing Past and Present Tense by Mark Nichol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.