Sunday 14 October 2012

Six Sentence Sunday #60

Hello, welcome to another #sixsunday snippet. I'm continuing with Terms & Conditions Apply (you can read last week's here), and after cursing the boyfriend who dumped her on the space station, Marie is getting a new offer...

Cover by Danielle Fine


"No intention of mine," she snapped. Not now. Not ever!
"Perhaps I can be of service?"
Marie stared at him...at it. She'd heard about the VA avatars but never been so close to one.

© 2009-2012 Copyright Philippa J. Green All Rights Reserved



If you enjoyed that and want more, you can check out the blurb under the Coming Soon tab above or jump to the post directly below this one for another snippet. In the meantime, please check out the other fabulous authors participating by clicking on the banner below for the main Six Sentence Sunday website.


9 comments:

  1. Oh, sounds interesting! I want more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice exchange, clear, and quick driving. I'm with Jessica...which the snippet went on :) I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 6! Loved Marie's voice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing! I want to know more too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my first visit here but thought it was fantastic. Great Six. Look forward to hearing more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a feisty one!

    Looking forward to more snippets from this one Pippa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, interesting snippet! I want to know more about him... er... it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like she's just a bit pissed off.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts.