Wednesday 9 October 2013

Keir - HOD RWA Aspen Gold 3rd Place






Well, it's taken me long enough to announce it on the blog, but...

Keir came third in the Paranormal/Time Travel/Futuristic category of the Heart of Denver RWA Aspen Gold contest. Woo Hoo! This will probably be the last contest for Keir due to the copyright date, so it was good to finish on a high. I'd like to congratulate all the other winners and finalists in the contest, especially to buddy and fellow Lyrical Press author Karen Y Bynum, whose PNR Witch Way to Turn came second in the YA category. Also a huge thank you to the wonderful Contest Coordinator Janet Baltz, who did a fabulous job of keeping us informed of progress all the way through. I really wish I could have made it to the award ceremony, because they were a great bunch of contestants. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.