Sunday 4 May 2014

May The Fourth Be With You! Always! #StarWars Day

To celebrate the awesomeness that is Star Wars Day, I decided to do a post about some fabulous Star Wars related shiny stuff that I either own or hope to own. So I'm going to start with a piece of my own handiwork - my homemade Jedi tunic.



On my wishlist, and pointed out to me by a friend who knows me rather too well... William Shakespeare's Star Wars from Amazon.


For the bbq fans among you...these were originally due out in April and have now been moved to mid-May. Sigh.


My only quibble with this pendant is I would love it to have an actual saber blade, preferably in a colour you can choose...


You can click on any of the items to be taken to the relevant page if you'd like to know more about each, or purchase them. No links are personally endorsed by me! Enjoy them, you should, hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.