Friday 28 November 2014

Black Friday #Sale @BreathlessPress


Today is the day to pick up some bargain books from Breathless Press, and that includes my scifi romance Tethered and my superhero romance When Darks Falls. Even better, you can pre-order my December release - futuristic urban fantasy No Angel - for just $1! Simply click on the image above to go direct to my page at Breathless Press.

And if none of those tickles your fancy, there's plenty of other stellar romance titles to be snapped up. While you're there, you might want to sign up to their newsletter, which comes complete with the latest releases, bargains, and giveaways. Or you can sign up to their Breathless Birthday email to get a free book for your birthday. Enjoy!

(please check that prices are discounted before purchase, because I really suck at working out time zones!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.