Monday 24 November 2014

#Music #Monday, #LinkinPark and serendipity

Every Monday I like to post a piece of music that's either inspired a story, that I could see as part of the soundtrack to one, or what I'm listening to at the time. Today is a little bit different. Tonight I'm off to see Linkin Park live for the first time. Woo hoo! Not only is that something that's been on my wishlist for a while, but on Friday I released a book very much inspired by a Linkin Park album - Living Things - a coincidence I hadn't even tried to engineer. Clearly it must be fate. :P

So today I give you not just one song, but the playlist that acted as inspiration and soundtrack to my superhero romance When Dark Falls. And hopefully I may hear a couple of those tracks live tonight. Enjoy!



And when you've finished that, maybe the music might tempt you to check out the book. I wonder if you'll be able to spot any themes from the songs in the story? :)

EXCERPT | GOODREADS
Available at... Breathless Press

All Romance eBooks | Bookstrand
Amazon US | Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.