Friday 10 January 2014

A New Venue (for a not so new story)

I have to say, 2014 has started with a bang...and not in a good way. Between exploding and dying technology, starting with the loss of my phone before Christmas and ending with my machine machine coming to a noisy end on New Year's Day, it's been an expensive start. And a mixed one on the publishing side too. Some of you may (or may not) have noticed that my debut scifi romance novel Keir has now vanished from all retail sites (except for possibly the print version on B&N). If not, you might have heard the wailing on Facebook and/or Twitter about it. I'm not going into details about that now. Suffice to say, I have no idea how long Keir will be unavailable at this moment in time. No, I'm not happy about it. There are just some things over which I have no control.

BUT, on the plus side and thanks to a crash course in advanced formatting and uploading to retail sites while helping with the SFR Brigade anthology over the autumn, I have had one bonus. Yesterday I uploaded an updated version of my scifi romance short Terms & Conditions Apply to All Romance Ebooks. And to celebrate this small but significant step for me, I've reduced the price by a third to $1.01 until the 23rd of January. You can pick it up HERE in pdf, mobi (Kindle) or epub (Nook/Kobo) formats. Or gift it to a friend (one of the things I love about ARe!). And when you're done, I'd really appreciate a review if you could spare a moment just do do a line or three about what you thought of it. *smoochies*



And while you're over on the ARe site, why not grab Tales from the SFR Brigade too. It's FREE! :)



Plus, pop back in a few days when I am doing a HUGE giveaway. ;) (Psst, it's for something that right now you just can't buy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.