Monday 12 May 2014

Restless In Peaceville on #Goodreads #YA #paranormal

I'm so excited! With all the paperwork sent back to my editor and the last look over done, Restless In Peaceville is now up on Goodreads. Woot! You can read the blurb and add it to your to-be-read shelf (pretty please?) by going HERE. If you like the idea of cute teen zombies set in Louisiana (think Warm Bodies meets Supernatural), I'm hoping you'll love this story!

But if you prefer my SciFi romance, don't forget my giveaway for two print editions of Keir, also on Goodreads (go HERE). And you can bid on a Keir gift set (a handmade bracelet, bookmarks and book) as part of the Brenda Novak Online auction HERE or check out the space-themed category for the SFR Brigade HERE. There's a rare print edition of our anthology as one of the items (also with a story by me).

And Tethered should also be going up on Goodreads very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.