Tuesday 1 March 2011

7 Facts Award


OK, so I was given this award by Beth @

Beth's Blog

Thanks Beth. :)


Here’s how it works:
1: Thank the person who gave you the 7 fact award and link back to their blog - done!
2: Post 7 random facts about yourself - er, by the time I post, also done!
3: Pass this award to 15 other worthy people! 15! Er ...

1. I LOVE The Rasmus. If the playlist on my blog didn't give you a hint, then I'm hiding my obsession well.
2. I had my photo taken with Sylvester McCoy at the time he was playing the Seventh Doctor.


3. I've just passed A174 Start Writing Fiction with the Open University, but didn't get as high a score as I was expecting/hoping. Is my ego showing?!
4. Despite my insistence to the contrary over the years, several people have told me what a nice person I am. I'm still not entirely convinced.
5. I found my current male MC in a dream.
6. My favourite poet is Coleridge.
7. I have some of the bestest friends in the world.

Passing It On

Lauri J Owen @ Embers

Kris Owen @ The Howl

Laurel Kriegler @ The Spires of Zhurrat



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.