Tuesday 17 July 2012

Pre-order the Print Copy of Keir

Last week my publisher - Lyrical Press Inc - announced the relaunch of print editions, fronted by Keir and Hard Core. I didn't have a formal date for release other than October, but after checking links and buttons last Sunday on the website I'm designing for myself, I made a fabulous discovery. You can now pre-order the print version of Keir on Barnes & Noble here! They're also listing the release date as the 28th October. Woo hoo!

I was surprised, to be sure. It's such a buzz to see it up there, although it's probably not the way you'd expect to find out that kind of information, lol. But I'm not complaining. October will come round quickly enough. In the meantime I can start thinking about doing a mini tour to celebrate and offering up a print version as a prize. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.