Friday 6 March 2015

First Anniversary @BreathlessPress


Today marks a year ago that I signed my first contract with Breathless Press. Well, technically it was with their YA imprint at Lycaon Press, but BP is on the contract which was confirmed on the 6th March, 2014. And wow, what a year it's been! I have two novellas and a short with BP, and a novella and upcoming short with LP. This year also sees my three novellas coming out in PRINT! Love my digital titles, but holding a paperback with my name on the cover is still magical.



I'm grateful to Breathless Press for that first contract, not just because it saw a turn around it what started out as my worst year in publishing, but because it was for my freaky story - Restless In Peaceville. The one muse insisted I wrote despite all my protests. The one I was convinced would disappear into a virtual drawer unseen. It also turned 2014 from being my worst year into my best.


And what's to come? Well, the short I have releasing in April is the first part of a trilogy of YA dystopias. I still have the print of Tethered and When Dark Falls, releasing March and June respectively (pssst, Tethered is currently on the top ten best seller list on the site!). And I hope to write a sequel to When Dark Falls for my November NaNoWriMo.

And right now, Breathless Press is running March Madness. You can grab my ebooks (or any others on the site) for 25% off, AND get free shipping on all print book orders $20.00 and over for the whole of March!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.