Friday 20 May 2016

Pre-made #Cover Sale! #scifi #fantasy #romance #art #bookcover

My uber-talented, fabulous editor and cover designer Danielle Fine is having a sale on her pre-made covers. All the covers featured HERE are $50, and there's a bigger discount if you schedule a book for edits too ($30). AND a couple of random lucky customers could even get their chosen cover for FREE! Seriously, you need to grab these quick. Here are a few of my own favourites to show you:



The covers she's created from me have placed in contests and books she's edited for me have won awards.
If you need more convincing than that and the handful of covers I've shared above, go read the testimonials on her site HERE.
The sale is on until the end of May. Well, go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.