Tuesday 8 October 2019

Happy 5th Book-iversary to Hallow's Eve #paranormal #romance

I've been taking an extended break from blogging and writing, but as the autumn term has started and I dragged out my Halloween profile pics, it reminded me of my seasonal short story. Just in time to mark its fifth birthday! Five years old today - doesn't feel like it at all. Maybe pull up a pumpkin and bask in the glow of that glorious autumnal cover. 😊

When love comes home...

Twelve months ago, Hal's world crashed and burned, taking the love of his life with it. He's waited all year for that one special night when the souls of the departed come home, hoping his candle will summon back one in particular to heal his broken heart. But the forbidden knowledge he's learned could call something far worse, and put more than his own soul at risk...

A Paranormal Romance short story, released 8th October 2014. Available in all digital formats from:
 AmazonB&NKoboiBooks, and Smashwords. Read a preview and the reviews at Goodreads.


Liza O'Connor, author of A Long Road to Love series

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.