Monday 29 October 2012

Half-Term Hiatus

Here in the UK it's the half-term holiday. School hols always have a significant impact on my writing and blogging, so this is a quick update before spending time with my three monsters angels for the next week.

Events:

My publisher Lyrical Press Inc. has a half price sale on until the end of October! This means you can pick up any digital format of my Science Fiction Romance Keir for just $2.50 here, along with a host of other fabulous titles. Fill up your ereader for 50% off.


GHOST PLANET by fellow Spacefreighters Lounge buddy Sharon Lynn Fisher releases tomorrow! I've had it on pre-order for what seems like forever, and finally got news of its imminent dispatch last week. I can't wait. In the meantime you can check out some of the giveaway venues here and read some early reviews here.

SFR author A.R.Norris will be dropping by on the 31st on tour for her latest release.

Plans:

I'm currently in a reading frenzy and will be writing reviews toward the end of the week. So far I've read and rated Blaze of Glory by Sheryl Nantus and The Unfinished Boy by Chrystalla Thoma. You can check out my rating for them on Goodreads here (and I always accept friend requests there if you're a member). I'm currently reading Paradise 21 by Aubrie Dionne having loved Nebula's Music, and next up is Jaine Fenn's Downside Girls, which I was lucky enough to win a copy of via Twitter. Follow your favourite authors on Twitter and there's a good chance you can do the same. ;)

Cover by Danielle Fine

I plan to finish and self publish my hot science fiction romance short Terms & Conditions Apply early November. Keep an eye out for tour dates and a giveaway! I'm still awaiting first edits on my scifi Gethyon, releasing from Champagne Books Burst imprint in June 2013, and I should hear about Keir's sequel - Keir's Fall - by the 4th December. In the meantime I have nearly 6K on the sfr short for the SFR Brigade's anthology, the deadline for which is 1st January. It may or may not make it. If you're a member interested in submitting to the anthology, the guidelines are here.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I barely survive half-terms. Or maybe it's just the monster who barely survives. He goes back tomorrow (seriously, why can't they train the teachers during the week of half-term) and today he and the baby monster had a contest to see who could push me over the edge first.

    I had three articles to write today (done, thankfully) and I'm trying to plot for NaNoWriMo. Which is why I'm now drinking bourbon...

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts.