Friday 7 March 2014

#Clone Succubi #Assassins & Felinoid #Aliens Coming Atcha!

Woo hoo! So, on top of yesterday's announcement about my Louisiana #zombies being contracted to Lycaon Press (think Warm Bodies meets Supernatural, but cuter), I can now tell you I've signed my SciFi romance novella Tethered with Breathless Press. This was my entry to the SFR Brigade blurb contest back in 2012. Yep, it's been waiting its turn in the limelight for a while. With a genetically enhanced clone who can walk through walls and a scarred Terran diplomat on the verge of a mental breakdown the only two people standing between humanity and a race of aggressive feline aliens, Tethered was the first story I wrote away from the characters featured in Keir and Gethyon. And now I finally get to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.